Essential Updates About Google Penguin 4.0
There is a new member in the Core Algorithm of Google which is known to be the Google Penguin 4.0.
There has been several individuals who worked hard and waited for this Google Penguin update. Following are Penguin 4.0 key features which will help many SEO specialists.
1. The first thing with Penguin 4.0 is that it is available for all languages and countries. Regardless of the location, all websites are given similar impact independence and the same rules.
2. The real-time feature of Penguin 4.0 is the talk of the town. This would signify that the ranking of the page is subject to change as Google updates any information regarding the page or the linked pages. This would mean that the rewards or consequences of your actions can be noticed in no time.
3. With this real-time feature, you’ll be able to recover fast from penalty. Once your website is penalized, you need to instruct your webmaster to do everything he can to remove all the harmful links and improve it. As the Google recrawls the pages, it will give the positive results immediately.
4. The Google’s core algorithm has welcomed Penguin 4.0 as a part of it. This is one of the huge announcements of Google about the update. This would mean that you should monitor the backlink profile regularly.
5. Penguin 4.0 is more granular. The algorithm do not give its focus on the entire website but on the certain pages toxic links. Tracking the micro-penalties becomes more hard. So, it is important to audit the necessary specific pages and subdomains of your site regularly.
The question now is, how to get the most of it?
Penalizing a website in Penguin will never send you a notice what is the real situation. Sharp drop, declined positions and other indirect signs are your indications of being penalized.
What is good here is that your actions will yield the results more quick than before. You can use this updated algorithm for your best interest. Both the penalization and recovery process becomes faster. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Always check your position. You can stop the changes in the position, but it is better to get informed through setting up a regular email alert. Another tip is to maintain the cleanliness and health of your backlink profile. Regularly check the lost and new backlinks. You should also consider making a backlink audit on the whole website. This is a very important step since the Penguin is more granular. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.
Supporting reference: article